THC News and Upcoming Events
Girls to Greatness Teen Summit
Ask us about: EmpowHER’s: “Girls to Greatness” Summit April 25th
The goal of this Summit is to motivate over 300 EmpowHer Academy middle-school girls by exposing them to the many different career opportunities in various industries. To hear more about this Empowered to Lead watch this video
Join us for a virtual master class co-presented by Abilite and The Heffelfinger Company!
Lori Heffelfinger leads a lively discussion on the lasting impact of blending personalized coaching with experiential learning.
You Will Gain Insight On:
- Engaging high-potentials through personalized coaching and experiential learning
- Leveraging coaching as a way to enhance learning retention
- Demonstrating the value of training initiatives through intentional coaching practices
- Ensuring lasting change through high-fidelity simulations and personalized learning
When: Thur, June 28, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Click HERE to register!
The Heffelfinger Company Wins Silver with our Partners!
The Heffelfinger Company (TLC) won a coveted Brandon Hall Group Silver award for excellence in the Learning and Development category. © 2017 Brandon Hall Group, Inc. in collaboration with Abilitie Simulation Provider and Western Digital Corporation.
The Heffelfinger Company designed and delivered a blended learning leadership development program that combined simulation and coaching. The purpose was to align leaders during a time of intense change.
The leadership development program has been a major success. The program has delivered results beyond learning objectives. It also has served as a culture alignment tool.
Some key findings from participant surveys include:
- 89% of participants Agreed or Strongly Agreed that the objectives of the program were accomplished.
- 91% of participants Agreed or Strongly Agreed that the facilitation of the simulation was effective at achieving the goals of the overall program.
- 87% of participants would recommend this program to a colleague or friend.
“Excellence Award winners symbolize the power and impact that Human Capital Management practices can have on a business or on any organization,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program. “Many organizations can have great HCM initiatives, but the standard of excellence only applies for organizations whose HCM practices truly benefit the business. That’s what the Excellence Awards program stands for, and that is what Brandon Hall Group stands for.”
The award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.