On this page, we’ll tell you about the results clients have attained working with us, a bit about our guiding beliefs, our approach to working with clients, and how we’re different from other leadership development consulting firms.
We pride ourselves on the results we have helped our clients achieve over the years.
General managers and department heads have reported that they’ve achieved more clarity on where they need to go and how to get there, discovered and built a broader arsenal of resources for attacking problems, realized a new sense of purpose and productivity, and developed a sense of ownership among staff and peers to a degree not thought possible before—all in the name of turning companies into high-performing organizations.
Complaints about leadership styles have diminished, as leaders have adapted their approach without compromising their personalities. Their peers have gained an appreciation of the direct reports’ unique talents. All of which have made it easier for the direct reports to achieve results.
High-potential individuals ramping up to the next level of leadership have benefited from a better understanding of their strengths and assets, and from knowing how to leverage them to accomplish business results and career goals. They’ve made advancements in key development areas crucial for upward mobility, and they’ve enjoyed a newfound confidence that they belong in the executive ranks.
Senior leaders near retirement resolved their concerns about leaving by streamlining the transition to new leadership and by working on a plan for the next phase of their lives.
Leadership teams have clarified key business priorities and how they will be accomplished. They’ve improved communication, trust, and decision-making; resolved internal conflicts; developed methods for resolving future conflicts; and realized their potential. These benefits have resulted in improved profitability, productivity, and accomplishment of strategic imperatives.
Gaps in the organization that could impair the ability to implement strategic imperatives have been addressed, and individual leaders have become more accountable for the success of the business.
Senior leaders have been able to relax knowing that they have more visibility to talent gaps as well as leadership talent in the organization, and have talent in place that can handle the challenges currently facing the business.
Increased financials, innovative business solutions, reduced turnover, reduced cycle time… BETTER BUSINESSES DOING BETTER BUSINESS.
Our Guiding Beliefs
- We believe that organizations can simultaneously create great business results AND be fun and challenging places to work.
- We believe that the most highly successful organizations today maximize use of their intangible assets: leadership, social and intellectual capital, speed of response, ability to integrate and adapt. By doing so, such companies create something that can’t be replicated by their competitors.
- We believe that most people want to be part of something bigger than themselves and to create and deliver outstanding results.We help clients achieve that by answering the following question: How does leadership harness or revive the innate energy in the workplace?
- We have an unwavering interest in helping organizations achieve what they thought was impossible—motivating their people while increasing business results.
- We believe that an organization’s leadership creates its culture.That’s why we love to work with leadership to help organizations chart their course.
- We believe that all great organizations are great because of great leadership.
We are careful in selecting the clients we work with. We spend quite a bit of time up front determining client expectations to ensure that we are capable of meeting those expectations. Then, we will solve your problem or tell you we can’t.
We are client-centered. We work completely in collaboration with our clients to build the best possible solution for each organization’s culture and desired outcomes.
We maintain close contact throughout the project to see if we need to make adjustments, given changing conditions and resulting expectations.
We are results-oriented. We love getting results as much as you do. We work with you to determine the outcomes you want to accomplish and then come up with the best solution to get to those results.
We are easy to work with.
Integrity is paramount:
- We won’t ask you to do what we wouldn’t also do.
- We won’t sell you something you don’t need or aren’t ready for.
- We keep all communications and information about our clients in the strictest confidence.
- We guarantee our services. We won’t take your money if you are dissatisfied with the products and services we have provided.
- We have a track record of success and experience in leadership development for Fortune 100 companies and professional service firms.
- Most of our consultants have worked as leaders in these organizations and in the area of leadership and organizational development inside large organizations. Therefore, we have a firsthand understanding the challenges faced by leaders.
- We have extensive experience in working with leaders in technology-based organizations, including engineering and IT leaders.
- We are authentic and straightforward in our communication, but we don’t tell our clients what to do or how to do it. Instead, we allow our clients to “own” the work they do as they address their leadership or organizational issues.
- We are flexible. We can switch gears mid-stream to accommodate changing business conditions while still delivering a quality product and without significant impact to schedule or budget.
- We are passionate about our work. Your results and satisfaction are as important to us as they are to you.
Now that you have a better idea about how we work and the results you can expect, click here to find out about our services and products.