Everything DiSC® Equates to Everything Success!
WHAT IS THE EVERYTHING DISC ONLINE CERTIFICATION – WORKPLACE SPECIALIZATION?
This workshop will give you foundational knowledge about Everything DiSC
® and the research behind it. This course is NOT intended to train you in facilitation or coaching skills. Instead, it will arm you with the knowledge and content expertise you need to confidently answer questions and help build others’ understanding of DiSC.
Your must register for the workshop through an Authorized Partner and
Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (NOTE: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however cell phone minutes will be used. For Technical requirements, see below.)
- Own an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Be able to commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work (June 1 - June 29, 2017)
- Be able to attend ALL four live collaborative (instructor-led) sessions:
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 10:00am – 11:30am CT
- Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 10:00am – 11:30am CT
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:00am – 11:30am CT
- Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:00am – 11:30am CT
WHAT IS THE REQUIRED TIME COMMITMENT FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
This online workshop consists of four modules over a four-week period. Your clients will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session
>>> Click here for the Workshop Syllabus.
WHAT DETERMINES WHETHER PARTICIPANTS EARN THE EVERYTHING DISC CERTIFIED TRAINER—WORKPLACE SPECIALIZATION CREDENTIAL?
Your client will need to meet the following requirements to earn the certification:
- Complete ALL self-directed learning activities
- Participate in ALL live collaborate sessions (four total, with one occurring each week)
- Pass the final certification exam
The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way to help your clients assess how well they understand the content. Your clients will not qualify to sit for the final exam if they do not complete all self-directed and live collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, your clients will receive the credential of Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer—Workplace Specialization.
June 1, 2017
July 10, 2017
September 11, 2017
Seats are limited to the first 20 participants.
Email Lori Heffelfinger
or call 310-543-7632
for more information or to reserve seats now.